Personal Statements

The most painful thing in life is that you know you’re going to lose, but it hasn’t happened yet. Even people who have nothing will give their lives for what they cherish. People will grow old and die.The greatest wish before death is to make yourself better.

My dream since childhood was to become a millionaire, so I have wanted to learn about money since I was a kid. For this, I paid a few years of hard work in exchange for the price. The important skill is strategy. Good tactics will make a team become successful and stronger. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages to know more things, expand your strengths at the right time and find your way out of your weaknesses.

As a team I am also a good listener. I listen to my leader I can trust. To be honest, some people’s strategies are very risky, but I won’t do this kind of thing, I will only do 100% successful work. I also have some basic leadership functions as a result of following the methods of good leaders and online professionals .

The difference between success and failure is the level of adaptability. I’ve been on top of the mountain and I’ve been in the bottom of the valley, and I’ve benefited a lot from both. Continued learning can progress.not for the country, not for the society, but for a better life for myself.